Planning a field trip can be a great solution for providing the students with a nice learning activity while having fun. The main purpose of creating a field trip is to give the students some educational benefits under a certain amount of cost the schools can cover. You can propose a field trip plan by writing a proposal and show the school administrator about your excellent ideas. Here are some steps you can do to complete it.
• Researching Background. Research the relationship between the educational standards of the school with the topic on the field trip. Strengthen your proposal with some statements explaining how the topic can be beneficial for the students.
• Outlining Objectives. A filed trip is successful when it helps make the students learn about more things. When the objectives and the school standards are aligned, the chance of the field trip to be accepted is getting bigger. Do it specifically by mentioning what skills or what aspects the students can learn more related to school education.
• Describing the Details. Mention what organizations or businesses the students will interact during the field trip. This can give them ideas about how they filed a trip would be. If there are any individuals or establishments where the students would stop eating or buying something, you can mention them too.
• Describing the Schedule. Make it easy to understand by writing the schedule in details including the destinations completed with arrival and departure time and the types of activities handled. You can make a table to easily put the time and location information in the schedule.
• Listing Resources. There would be many resources to cover and it leads to the cost of the field trip. So make sure to include all the resources needed such as transportation and the number of personnel needed for working on the trip. You can also mention what the students should bring with them for the field trip related to the learning activities.
• Recapping the Features. You need to re-state your objectives more positively as your last effort in convincing the school administrator about how beneficial this field trip is. Show them that this field trip is simple but excellent. You can make a comparison of how the cost and efforts required for planning this trip are smaller than the benefits the students can get. If you can make it right, this proposal has a bigger opportunity to be accepted.
84 photos of the "Steps to Write a Field Trip Proposal Template"
Related posts of "Steps to Write a Field Trip Proposal Template"