Planning a special occasion is usually a daunting task and most people don’t want to do this themselves to end up with the best result. A wedding planner is always needed in every part of this world as most people just don’t have the skills and ideas to plan how a good wedding should be. As you have more opportunities in promoting your business, now you can start writing your proposal and create interesting offerings for your clients.
1. Introducing Your Business. This is one of the most essential parts of your proposal since this is the very first time you are trying to attract your clients for hiring you. The introduction includes statements about why a couple should hire a professional in planning a wedding. You can also put some images of your previous wedding occasions you have successfully planned. After encouraging the clients by giving some reasons why they should hire a professional and what they would get by hiring a professional, briefly introduce your business at the end by stating that you have been planning a wedding for a certain amount of time and that you can help the clients create their dream wedding parties with your great experiences.
2. Describing Services. You can describe your services completed with some extra services for those who want to pay more for the package. The services should be suited to the requirements of different clients and that is why you need to provide some options in case some brides want the party to be simple and some others want it to be more elegant. Make a table and list all the things you would do for them in a full package including the brief description of the service. If necessary you can also make one more table to list all the things the clients need for their weddings in one column complete it with what you can do for them to achieve them in the next column side by side. Just make this part clear and simple to let the clients know what services you are offering and how much they should prepare for them.
3. Stating Payment Schedule. Explain how the payment should be made since most wedding planners need a deposit to cover some expenses for the wedding before the project complete. So state how much deposit required and when they should make the payment. The payment can be broken down into three parts, the first is the deposit, the second is the one paid after a month and the last one should be made a week before the occasion. You can decide how much each of the payments depending on your business. The deposit can be the highest payment since you might need a lot of money for planning and buying many things.
4. Providing Changes. There are always some changes in planning a wedding and it should be stated in your proposal to make it more flexible. It includes the refunds you would make when the clients cancel the project within the decided amount of time depending on the policy of your business. However, there might be no refunds when cancellation made when the time is getting closer to the event, such as a week before the wedding. Just make sure that both parties get the benefits.
5. Going Simpler. You can go simpler with your wedding planner proposal by simply providing the introduction, your company information, and the services. You can include the pricing in the services along with the wedding checklist. The company information provides further information about your company after describing it briefly in the introduction part. The company information includes the reasons why they should hire you by listing your company with great resources such as professional staff and high-quality services. Provide the contact information for letting the clients know when to talk about additional explanation excluded in the proposal like the cancellations, policies, and payment.
Your proposal doesn’t have to be in a long paragraph and full of explanation. It needs to be clear, encouraging and interesting with the information is well provided using simple and easy-to-understand words to prevent the readers from thinking hard just to understand what you are saying. You can use templates or just write it directly on a blank paper, just make it perfect and attractive.
72 photos of the "5 Tips for Better Wedding Planner Proposal Template"
Related posts of "5 Tips for Better Wedding Planner Proposal Template"